(Cheats DB Ads)
Chrono Trigger has thirteen different endings. Below are the thirteen endings (listed in no particular order) and how to achieve those endings.
- Ending #1 "Beyond Time" - Defeat Lavos after reviving Crono at Death Peak.
- Ending #2 "Reunion" - Defeat Lavos while Crono is dead.
- Ending #3 "The Dream Project" - Defeat Lavos in the Ocean Palace or immediately upon starting a new game +.
- Ending #4 "The successor of Guardia" - Defeat Lavos after saving Leene and Marle, but before visiting the End of Time.
- Ending #5 "Good Night" - Defeat Lavos after visiting the End of Time, but before returning to the Middle ages.
- Ending #6 "The Legendary Hero" - Defeat Lavos after arriving in the middle ages, but before obtaining the Hero's Badge.
- Ending #7 "The Unknown Past" - Defeat Lavos after obtaining the Hero's Badge, but before the Gate key is stolen.
- Ending #8 "People of the times" - Defeat Lavos after regaining the gate key, but before giving the Masamune to Frog.
- Ending #9 "The Oath" - Defeat Lavos after giving the Masamune to Frog but before fighting Magus.
- Ending #10 "Dino Age" - Defeat Lavos after facing Magus, but before facing Azala.
- Ending #11 "What The Prophet Seeks" - Defeat Lavos after facing Azala, but before Schala opens the sealed door.
- Ending #12 "Memory Lane" - Defeat Lavos after Schala opens the sealed door, but before restoring the light to the pendant.
- Ending #13 "Dream's Epilogue" - Defeat the Dream Devourer beyond Time's Eclipse.
Here's a great way to collect as many Shelters as you can possibly hold in your inventory. After you head through Truce Canyon the first time, travel back to Guardia Forest. Once inside, take the first right and bear onto the upper path. While in the small clearing, you'll notice a bush in the upper left part of the screen. Move next to the bush and it will begin to shake. Press the A button and a monster will pop out, leaving a Shelter in his wake as he runs away. Grab the Shelter, and then exit the forest and reenter. Do this as many times as you want.
To unlock a New Game+ mode, obtain any of the original endings after defeating Lavos at the end of your first playthrough.
Chrono Trigger cheats for
Nintendo DS Cheats
All the above cheat codes have been supplied by Cheats Genius your one stop for cheats!
Add to Favorites *
* Send to a Friend
Go back to front page
| Go back to Cheats