Draw Play is simple, draw your own level to get your guy to the flag, but beware of traps that hurt you and your ground.
Draw-Play 3 is the last in the series. I can’t believe it’s been so long since the first came out. This should wrap up everything I wanted to do with things like erasing and destructible ground.
IMPORTANT THINGS – READ!! =
- Drawing under yourself and pushing up is NOT a glitch.
- The game has evolved a bit and has a lot more action then the previous ones which were more just puzzle.
- It’s mainly just black and white style. If you hate that style, just don’t rate the game :P It’s the style that really suits the overall feel to me.
- If you’re stuck, try thinking a bit differently remember you can draw ANYWHERE. draw shields, or draw in a different path.
- The reason the line becomes choppy when you move it very fast is there to prevent lag and to stop stupid overdrawing that makes things too easy by spamming. it makes you have to be more careful with your drawing.
Have fun :)
- EggyUpdatesFixed the saving issue some people were having