Some people were asking me to make a version of my last toy with collisions. Well, I did it.
Create and play with particles in a small sandbox game. Share your creation with the world!
It stills beta (as the last version), and I’ll be updating it daily (if I can), fixing bugs, adding some features and so on. If you have any bug report or suggestion, use the shout box at my profile. Thanks.
Q: So… What do I do here?
A: You create/edit physics models, then play around with ’em :)
Q: How do I win this?
A: This is not a goal game. It’s just for fun. Play around while chating :)
Q: Hey, where’s my model? Why it doesn’t show up?
A: Perhaps because it’s up there :). Hold down Space then drag the simulation world up. Your model may be up there.
Q: Where’s the other fancy features of FPT 1? :‘(
A: I’m in the way to ajust them to this version. This one is a complete rewrite to ActionScript 3 from scratch of the first version, so some troubles might pop up when in the process of bringing ol’ features back.
Q: This sucks. How can I punch your face for that?
A: Sorry, you can’t. It can’t bring happiness to everyoneUpdatesUpdate 8:
- A small anti-penetration algorithm has been implemented ;)
- A lot of speed hacks
- Fixed the small crashes
- Contraints broad-phase support! :)
- Little small bugs corrected
- Ability to exclude joints using CTRL+Click
- Broad-phase collision detection, more smooth simulations under numerous particles
- Small Fixes
- As aways, bug fixes
- A selection tool with the abillity to drag, duplicate the current selection (copy button, or ‘D’ on keyboard) and export code for the current selection
- Fixed some small bugs
- Added a ‘New Sim’ button
- Fixed some bugs
- Added a Toylet (name?): Paste a simulation bit anywhere on the screen :) (read instructions)
- New room size: 1000×1000 simulation space!
- Zoom feature: Now you can zoom in/out of a sim for a better overview :)