This is our new game, which is kind of a good-old Zelda-like adventure game. We made it very retro-fashioned on purpose, to bring back the “magic” of the 80’s games. The game has a decent length if you want to complete everything in it, which should take around 20 to 25 hours, or more like 10 to 15 hours for a first run just trying to beat it.
You’ll need to defeat monsters along the way of the outside world to find dungeons where quest items (or treasures) are kept safe by big monsters. Those relics are then used to grant passage to the evil Gordzak’s lair, which you’ll have to destroy in order to beat the game. To accomplish this you will need to upgrade your gear and your personal strength by leveling up and finding magic items.
www.berzerkstudio.comUpdates- Loading time bug fixed
- golem bug fixed
- 99999 xp needed bug fixed (you’ll start the game gaining a new level)
- Buy Chicken when fully healed bug fixed
- Dying at gordzak bug fixed
[Edit2] Based on your comment guys !
- Mute button on the main screen. (Still in inventory too)
- Save & quit button added to inventory (don’t worry, it still auto-save)
- Boss Health bar !!!
- Create player is now easier
- Bat detection revised