You know you are living in 2006 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of four.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day at work, you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for five different companies.
10. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
11. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
12. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
13. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
14. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
15. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
16. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
17. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this
18. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
19. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.