1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the US Treasury.
3. Smartest dogs: 1) border collie; 2) poodle; 3) golden retriever;
4. Dumbest dog: Afghan.
5. The Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
6. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
7. Chances that an American lives within 50 miles of where they grew up: 1 in 2.
8. Amount American Airlines saved in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class: ,000.
9. City with the most Rolls Royce's per capita: Hong Kong.
10. State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska.
11. Chances of a white Christmas in New York: 1 in 4.
12. Portion of US annual rainfall that falls in April: 1/12.
13. Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%.
14. Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%.
15. Estimated percentage of American adults who go on a diet each year: 44%.
16. Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33.
17. Average number of days a West German goes without washing his underwear: 7.
18. Percentage of Americans who say that God has spoken to them: 36%.
19. Percentage of Americans who regularly attend religious services: 43%.
20. City with the highest per capita viewership of television evangelists: Washington DC.
21. Percentage of American men who say they would marry the same woman if they had it to do all over again: 80%.
22. Percentage of American women who say they would marry the same man: 50%.
23. Percentage of men who say they are happier after their divorce or separation: 58%.
24. Percentage of women who say they are happier after their divorce or separation: 85%.
25. Number of different family relationships for which Hallmark makes cards: 105.
26. Cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: ,400.
27. Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000.
28. Percentage of Americans who have visited Disneyland or Disney World: 70%.
29. Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
30. Portion of ice cream sold that is vanilla: 1/3.
31. Portion of potatoes sold that are French fried: 1/3.
32. Percentage of Americans that eat at McDonalds each day: 7%.
33. Percentage of bird species that are monogamous: 90%.
34. Percentage of mammal species that are: 3%.
35. Number of US states that claim test scores in their elementary schools are above national average: 50%.
36. Portion of Harvard students who graduate with honors: 4/5.
37. Chances that a burglary in the US will be solved: 1 in 7.
38. Portion of land in the US owned by the government: 1/3.
39. Only President to remain a bachelor: James Buchanon.
40. Only first lady to carry a loaded revolver: Eleanor Roosevelt.
41. Only President to win a Pulitzer: John F. Kennedy for 'Profiles in Courage.'
42. Only President awarded a patent: Abe Lincoln, for a system of buoying vessels over shoals.
43. Only food that does not spoil: honey.
44. Only person to win ,000 Challenge and ,000 Question: Dr. Joyce Brothers (subject is boxing).
45. Only bird that can fly backwards: Hummingbird.
46. Only continent without reptiles or snakes: Antartica.
47. Only animal besides human that can get sunburn: pig.
48. Ostriches stick their heads in the sand to look for water.
49. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
50. In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
51. Polar bears are left-handed.
52. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
53. Eskimos never gamble.
54. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
55. The youngest pope was 11 years old.
56. Mark Twain didn't graduate from elementary school.
57. Proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses.
58. Pilgrims ate popcorn at the first Thanksgiving dinner.
59. Your nose and ears never stop growing.
60. Jupiter is bigger than all the other planets in our solar system combined.
61. Hot water is heavier than cold.
62. The parachute was invented by Leonardo da Vinci in 1515.
63. They have square watermelons in Japan. They stack better.
64. Cream does not weigh as much as milk.
65. Starfish have eight eyes--one at the end of each leg.
66. Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
67. First novel ever written on a typewriter was 'Tom Sawyer.'
68. There are more collect calls on Father's Day than any other day of the year.
69. Heinz Catsup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per year.
70. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
71. Men get hiccups more often than woman.
72. Armadillos can be housebroken.
There. Don't you feel better knowing?