- Cheat: Hero Save Exploit
- In the middle of a quest, if you use a hero save and reload the save, you will start at the beginning of the quest as if you had never begun, and you will retain all items that you obtained during the last run of the quest. An especially good place to use this cheat is before round 8 at the arena. This way you can play the arena multiple times and still get the experience.
- Cheat: Unlimited NPC's
- It's easy, all you have to do is choose any quest and "boast" and you'll end up on the pedestal in lookout point with some NPC's cheering you on, step off the pedestal and use your spade to dig anywhere that's diggable. More NPC's will be spawned every time you dig. Do this enough and the whole screen will be filled with people.
If you go over 100 the frame rate will drop drastically and eventually crash. This is useful for showing off trophies or killing people for evil points.
- Cheat: Unlimited Skill Experience Points
- In the beginning of the game, the hero is being trained at the Guild. Right after he turns into a teenager, he is to pass three tests. They are melee training, skill training, and will training. Once you pass all these tests, Maze will test you himself. First he will ask you to use melee attacks on him. Instead of doing that, take out your Yew Longbow, lock on to him, and shoot him from a distance. He takes damage but won't die. You won't be punished for your actions either. I gained 5000 Skill Experience Points in just 15 minutes!
- Easter Egg: Cussing in Witchwood
- In the Witchwood Cullis Gate area, there are four stones with a letter representing each stone. You have to spell the Demon Door's name correctly which is H-I-T-S. However, if you enter the dirty four letter word instead, two Balverines will attack. Spell it again, and the voice that pronounces each letter will follow it up with saying the word.
- Glitch: Stop Time
- To do this glitch, you have to buy berserk, assassin rush and a spade. Go to any of those giant archways and use berserk, then immediately use assassin rush. As your hero passes through the archway, hold the LEFT TRIGGER and DOWN on the joystick to go back through the archway. A usual sign of stopping time is rain that doesn't fall. Not all archways will trigger this glitch. The spade is used to "restart" time, when you're ready for it.
- Hint - Guild Apprentice Race
- If you are having trouble beating the demon door race guild member during your apprentice training, here are a few tips on how to get there really quickly and back:
Beat him up, whack him as close as you can be bothered to until your bored of the constant Maze visits, then you will have less ground to cover when your racing.
The demon door counts as a person in the guild. Whack someone 3 times and then begin the race with the apprentice, and get to the demon door. With 3 warnings, fire an arrow at the demon door (has to be an arrow not lightning or sword strikes) and you will be sent to Maze's office. Quickly skip and pelt it down the stairs to save time returning to the apprentice.
Stand as far away as possible from the apprentice before talking to him and getting the race, the further away you are means you get extra seconds, and they can count when you need them.
Try it at night. There will be no one getting in your way and you are free to run there and back without any interuptions.
If all else fails, remember to hold down the B button to sprint like crazy. Try to be at the demon door for 25 seconds, at the wooden bridge for 10 seconds, and around the hedgerow at 3 seconds left, if you can do that the attempt is as good as yours.
Submitted by Blood Render (mr_pysco_911)
- Hint - Statue Master Locations
- If any of you have ever been bored whilst playing Fable and been in the lookout point, you may of noticed that the statue in the center moves a tiny amount every 5 seconds.
Now most of you already know this, and have probably already seen him point to Bowerstone South, the Heroes Guild, the Picnic Area, and Greatwood. If you were ever curious as to what might be differant if you went into the location when it was pointing to the set place, then you may have found something that was not there before.
What changes are as follows:
Heroes Guild: Collection of potions found in the Guild Woods, and the Guildmaster will provide occasional advice instead of telling you what quest you are on when activitated.
Bowerstone South: Behind the tavern you will find a cellar door, which is locked unless you are in Bowerstone at the time when the statue is pointing towards it. In the cellar you find a tattoo card in a bookshelf and a leather chestpiece in a chest.
Picnic Area: Food on the tables are restocked, and the view from the wall is slightly differant, as if the mountains have shifted. Nothing special.
Greatwood: As you enter Greatwood from the lookout point, you see a sort of side path with a round area and a dead end. Those of you who don't know what I mean, escort the trader to Orchard Farm and a bandit will ambush you from this point. Inside you see another statue of the Statue Master himself, and a square area where something could be...if you are in Greatwood at the time the Statue Master is pointing to it, a chest will appear either containing a Piercing Augment or a Sharpening Augment, depending on how far you are in the game. Whether this is repeatable or not, I am unsure.
If some do not work for some people, try advancing a little more. My guy had completed the entire game and was running rampant with everything maxed out. So if it doesn't appear for you first time, just go foward in the game a little more, and then it should do.
Submitted by Blood Render (mr_pysco_911)
- Hint: Continuous Play
- Watch the credits at the end of the game to continue playing with your character.
- Hint: Easy Money
- Buy Gems when you have enough money because you will be able to sell them for great values when you have more than 25, do not upgrade strength until you have completed the "find the archaeologist quest." If you go and try to get the sword outside of the temple then you will only need to upgrade your strength 3 times, at the start of your adult stage. Do not do the killer wasp quest instead go through witchwood and go back to oakvale, you will be able to buy emeralds cheap here.
- Hint: Easy Way To Win Race To Demon Gate
- Once you get the stick as a weapon, simply head over to the boy making the challenge to run to the Demon Gate and back in 50 seconds. Stand beside him and hit him with the stick. The impact will push the boy over a little each time. Do this until you get lectured by Maze. Then, repeat the process. This cuts off a lot of distance from the run, making it easy to win this challenge. As an added bonus, if you want to be an evil character, you also get evil points for doing this.
- Hint: Experience
- The easiest way to max out your character in Fable can be done right after the mission where you save your mother. Go back to the "Cliffside path" (up through the Lychfield graveyard). There are infinite zombies to kill here. The best way to kill them is to power up the Enflame spell and have a lot of will potions.
- Hint: Fist Fighter Easy Wins
- When you start a fight hold Y to block and then target lock him. After he throws one puch side roll to the left or right and he is open to hit him in the back. This will work on every fight and to become the champion.
- Hint: Knifing Jack of Blades
- This takes little health, make sure you have about 15 will potions just to be safe. First use Ghost Sword to keep Jack busy and the first half of him is easily defeated. When he goes in the air, just Lightning him until he is dead. He cannot attack you when you do Lightning. When your mana runs out, just drink another potion. He can usually get a shot off whenever you drink the potion, so be ready to dodge it.
- Hint: Obtain the Sentinus Faster
- The Sentinus is a weapon you obtain by donating over 300,000 in gold to the Temple of Avo. An easier and more efficient way of obtaining this weapon is simple; have an evil character (at least half-way to full evil) and go donate 33,000 in gold to the Temple of Avo. They will tell you the gods are very pleased with your donation and they will give you the Sentinus.
- Hint: Real Estate Exploitation
- Buy a home and insure it is the type that holds the wooden frames on the walls where you can place trophies. Next, mount two trophies on those frames. (The better the trophy, the faster you will become rich.). Once you've mounted your trophies, go back outside to the sign, and sell your house.
By placing trophies in the house, the sale value is greater than the house's construction cost, thus the profit. But the trophies are still in the house. Simply break down the doorway (hence the reason for choosing the design with the wood doors) and simply grab the trophies to devalue the house. Buy the house afterwards and re-install the trophies. As long as your character does not leave town, the broken down door remains and you may repeat this process and profit from the buy/sell difference to gain money.
- Hint: Stay Big from Berserk!
- You can become permanently huge like berserk by doing the following:
- Get the spell.
- Cast berserk.
- Save after you cast.
- Reload the game load after you cast the spell, and Volia, you are now the hulking hero you always wanted to be!
Note: This glitch will not work for everyone!
Submitted by Andrew
- Hint: Treasure Hunt Clue Locations
- Hidden Booty Hunt Quest
- Treasure Clue #1: Received from the grateful sister at the end of the Bounty Hunter Quest. Bounty Hunter Quest is a Guild side quest, done before rescuing Scarlet Robe.
- Treasure Clue #2: Given at the end of The Lost Trader Quest. Lost Trader Quest is a Guild side quest.
- Treasure Clue #3: Given after killing the final assassin at Hook Coast. You must first kill the previous assassins, sent in revenge of Twinblade (The attacks occur outside Knothole Glade, middle of Prison Path, Witchwood Cullis Gate near focus stone site, and the windmill on Windmill Hill).
- Treasure Clue #4: Given after winning the archery contest at Knothole Glade. Must complete Break the Siege Quest in Knothole Glade first).
- Treasure Clue #5: Found in a chest at Orchard Farm.
- Treasure Clue #6: Open a chest behind the windmill at Windmill Hill.
- Hint: Troll Bashing
- When you are up against a troll, you can sit behind him all day and melee him. It is a matter of timing. With the brown trolls, you wait until they lift their arms up to knock you. hen they do so, dive (y Button) behind them just before they do so and continue to melee them. Repeat as necassary.
With the Gray Rock Trolls, you melee until they are just about to jump in the air, then you dive away from them. Once the rocks they thrust out of the ground go away, move right back up to him and continue to melee him. Repeast as necassary.
- Unlockable: Frying Pan
- The treasure clues start you on the dock at orchard farm. They lead you through the apple orchard and down the path towards the barn. At the first barn, dig in between the barn wall and the bales of hey to find the Frying Pan
- Unlockable: Sword of Aeons
- At the end of the game choose to kill your sister. If you watch the credits you will get to continue playing with the sword of Aeons, a massively powerful weapon.
Fable Cheats from 123 Cheats
Fable cheats for Xbox Cheats
Powered By CheatsDatabase