- Cheat: Cheat List
To bring up the cheats console during gameplay, hit the tilde (~) key. Then, insert the cheat listed below on the left for the corresponding result on the right.
- addspecialpoints X - Add indicated amount of Special Points (X = amount)
- addtagskills X - Adds indicated amount of Tag Skill Points (X = amount)
- advlevel - Level up your character one level
- GetQuestCompleted - Complete current quest
- getXPfornextlevel - Gain one level
- help - List all console commands
- modpca Y X - Add indicated amount of points to your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats (Y = stat type, X = amount)
- modpcs Y X - Add indicated amount of points to your skills (Y = stat type, X = amount)
- player.setlevel X - Set player level (X = level)
- player.additem 000000F X - Get indicated amount of caps (X = amount)
- removefromallfactions - Remove player from all factions
- rewardKarma X - Add indicated amount of Karma Points (X = amount)
- setpccanusepowerarmor X - Toggle Power Armor use (X = 0 or 1)
- setspecialpoints X - Set Special Points (X = amount)
- settagskills X - Sets Tag Skill Points (X = amount)
- tcl - No clipping mode
- tmm1 - All mapmarkers
- tdt - Toggle debug display
- tlv - Toggle leaves
- tgm - God mode
- Cheat: Infinite Experience in Big Town
Here’s a glitch that will allow you to get infinite amounts of experience (as long as your Speech skill is high enough). Try the following steps:
- 1.) - Go to Big Town and find the NPC named Pappy.
- 2.) - Select the dialogue choice “You came here with Bittercup, right?” If this dialogue choice doesn’t show up, find Bittercup, exhaust all of her conversation chains, and then try speaking with Pappy again. ([Speech 100%] should appear next to the dialogue choice if your Speech skill is at its highest. If it’s not there yet, don’t risk trying to convince him. Speech failure will result in this glitch permanently disappearing.)
- 3.) - Selecting that dialogue option successfully will net you six experience points. Speak to him again and you can get the experience again. Repeat as much as you want for as much experience as you want.
- Hint: Extra Inventory Space
If you’re running out of room in your inventory and don’t want to ditch any of your gear, consider trying to find a companion character. These companions can be found at various places throughout the world and will agree to join you on your journey (temporarily). You can trade equipment with these characters, which will allow you to dump your equipment on them, making you virtually unencumbered. Consider this option when you not only need help with bad guys, but help carrying your crap as well!
- Hint: Hacking Indefinitely
Here’s a great tip (though it will be obvious for some people).When you hack a computer in the game, you have four tries to hack it successfully. If you don’t hack it successfully on the fourth attempt (as in, you don’t guess the proper password), the station you’re trying to hack will permanently shut down. But if you only try three times and bail out of the process before trying for a fourth time, the password will reset, giving you three more options. You can do this indefinitely without risking shutting the terminal down.
- Hint: V.A.T.S. Spotting
If you’re heading into seemingly-hostile territory or simply want to survey the area around you for enemies you might not yet see, try hitting the VATS button over and over again as you make your character turn around, searching all angles. Doing so will alert you to any enemies you may not yet see by zooming in on them in VATS mode. You’ll realistically be unable to do damage to your foes from such a distance, but it’s a good way to spot foes before they spot you so you know what you’re getting yourself into before the crap hits the fan.
Fallout 3 (Survival Edition) Cheats from 123 Cheats
Fallout 3 (Survival Edition) cheats for PC Cheats
Powered By CheatsDatabase