- Cheat: Berry Master
- Tell the Berry Master's Wife certain phrases to get the following berries.
- SUPER HUSTLE: You will get a Belue Berry.
- COOL LATIOS: You will get a Durin Berry.
- CHALLENGE CONTEST: You will get a Pamtre Berry.
- GREAT BATTLE: You will get a Spelon Berry.
- OVERWHELMING LATIAS: You will get a Watmel Berry.
- Easter Egg: Pokemon Gym Leaders From Crystal Version
- First, enter a Pokemon Contest. Next, during the 2nd round of judging, look exactly in the middle of the audience. You may see Whitney, the holder of the Plain Badge from Crystal, and Pryce, the holder of the Glacier Badge, also from Pokemon Crystal Version.
- Hint - Lottery Ticket Save/Load Exploit
- Go to the Lilycove counter, save the game and expire the rest of the (real) day with pokemon in hand or a stowage box. Proceed to play the lottery and check to see if the numbers on hte lottery match any of your pokemon's original (not current) trainer ID numbers. If not, you reset and reload the save.
Otherwise, the number of lottery digits matching your pokemon trainer IDs grabs you a prize depending on the matches: 3rd Prize (2 Correct Digits) - ooo## = PP up
2nd Prize (3 Correct Digits) - oo### = Exp. Share
1st Prize (4 Correct Digits) - o#### = Max Revive
Big Prize (5 Correct Digits) - ##### = Master ball
Of course the more trainer ID's you have ( Gotten by trading pokemon you caught for ones other players have caught) the more likely you will get and faster you will get the masterball Prize). This is of course, the non-glitch method of gaining PP and master balls.
- Hint: Berries
- Here's a list of all the berries:
1. Cheri Berry
2. Chesto Berry
3. Pecha Berry
4. Rawst Berry
5. Aspear Berry
6. Leppa Berry
7. Oran Berry
8. Persim Berry
9. Lum Berry
10. Sitrus Berry
11. Figy Berry
12. Wiki Berry
13. Mago Berry
14. Aguav Berry
15. Iapapa Berry
16. Razz Berry
17. Bluk Berry
18. Nanab Berry
19. Wepear Berry
20. Pinap Berry
21. Pomeg Berry
22. Kelpsy Berry
23. Qualot Berry
24. Hondew Berry
25. Grepa Berry
26. Tamato Berry
27. Cornn Berry
28. Magost Berry
29. Rabuta Berry
30. Nomel Berry
31. Spelon Berry
32. Pamtre Berry
33. Watmel Berry
34. Durin Berry
35. Belue Berry
36. Liechi Berry
37. Ganlon Berry
38. Salac Berry
39. Petaya Berry
40. Apicot Berry
41. Lansat Berry
42. Starf Berry
43. Enigma Berry
- Hint: Bring Fossil to Life
- Go to Route 111, go to the sandstorm, and go all the way to the right. There you will find two fossils--the Claw Fossil and the Root Fossil. Pick one, then go to Rustboro City. Go to the president's office and go in a room with lots of scientists. Talk to the one in the lower right hand corner. Then go outside and walk around for about 30 seconds and go back in to talk to the same scientist as before. He will give you your Pokemon from the fossil.
- Hint: Exclusive Pokemon Groudon
- The Ruby version allows you to catch the ancient Pokemon Groudon. It's only available in Ruby, and you only face it once... in the Cave of Origin in Sootopolis City. Save your Master Ball so you'll be sure to capture it at this encounter.
- Hint: Find Legendary Pokemon
- Groudon: Only available in Pokemon Ruby, in the Cave of Origin in Sootopolis City.
Kyogre: Only available in Pokemon Sapphire, in the Cave of Origin in Sootopolis City.
Latios/Latias: You can obtain Latios after beating the elite four in Ruby, and Latias after beating the elite four in Sapphire. You can also get the other bird (Latias in Ruby, and Latios in Sapphire) at the Southern Island.
Rayquaza: You can capture this Level 70 Pokemon by surfing to the tower east of Pacifidlog Town and then traveling to the top (mach bike required).
Tip: Don't use the Master Ball on Groudon or Kyogre. Use it on Latios or Latias instead. Capture Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza with Ultra, Net, or Timer Balls.
- Hint: Find Shell Bell and Shiny Spheal
- In the Shoal Cave north of the hunter's house is Shoal Stone and Shoal Sand. The sand is easy to find in mounds but you have to wait for the tide to get the stone. Randomly you'll find a Shiny Spheal.
- Hint: Get More Master Balls
- Every time you get 6 matches at the Lottery Corner at the Lilycove Department Store, you will win a free Master Ball.
- Hint: How to Get a Masterball
- In team aqua/magma's hideout is the easiest place to get the masterball. Step in to the room with the teleport pads then find the right one that will leave you to the office. You'll see four balls so get the ones at the left because the right ones are electrodes. You should get a gold nugget and a masterball. Remember you won’t get it later in the game.
- Hint: Open The Regirock/Registeel/Regice Lairs
- NOTE: You need a Relicanth and a Wailord on your team.
At the sealed chamber midway between Pacifidlog and Slateport (accessible only from Pacifidlog) use Dive to enter a tunnel that leads to a slab with braille. Surface there and enter the sealed chamber.
The next step is to go to the back of that room and use Dig on the space where you see braille in the back of the room to open up the next area.
Go to the rear part of the second room and read the inscriptions. It says you must have a Relicanth in the lead slot and a Wailord in the last slot (of your Pokemon line-up). You will then open up the entrances to each lair.
- Hint: Safari Madness
- You can get "free" time in the safari zone by simply not moving from the area where your target pokemon is. Stand on one square in that zone and lightly tap the D-pad to change the character's facing. Each facing doesn't count towards the step-limit but will count for having an encounter.
Submitted by Morpheous
Alternately, use the bike to hop-move around. Once you enter the Safari Zone get on the bike and hold B to start hopping. Press the direction you want to go while hopping (to avoid using steps) and you can stay as long as you like.
Submitted by doobster88
- Hint: Sapphire-Exclusive Pokemon
- The following pokemon are not found in Ruby and must be traded from the Sapphire version.
- Hint: TM List
TM-01 -- Raging Punch TM-02 -- Dragon TM-03 -- Water TM-04 -- Enlighten TM-05 -- Roar TM-06 -- Toxic TM-07 -- Hailstorm TM-08 -- Build-Up TM-09 -- Seed Machine TM-10 -- Hidden Power TM-11 -- Sunny TM-12 -- Provocation/Taunt TM-13 -- Ice Beam TM-14 -- Blizzard TM-15 -- Hyper Beam TM-16 -- Light Screen TM-17 -- Protect TM-18 -- Rain Dance TM-19 -- Giga Drain TM-20 -- Safeguard TM-21 -- Frustration TM-22 -- Solar Beam TM-23 -- Iron Tail TM-24 -- Thunderbolt TM-25 -- Thunder TM-26 -- Earthquake TM-27 -- Return TM-28 -- Dig TM-29 -- Psychic TM-30 -- Shadow Ball TM-31 -- Combo TM-32 -- Double Team TM-33 -- Reflect TM-34 -- Electric Swift TM-35 -- Flamethrower TM-36 -- Sludge Bomb TM-37 -- Sandstorm TM-38 -- Fire Blast TM-39 -- Rock-Seal TM-40 -- Beak Slash TM-41 -- Anti-repeat TM-42 -- Bittersweet TM-43 -- Secret Power TM-44 -- Rest TM-45 -- Attract TM-46 -- Thief TM-47 -- Steel Wing TM-48 -- Skill Swap TM-49 -- Intercept TM-50 -- Over Heat
- Hint: Upgrade Trainer ID
- You can upgrade your trainer ID (from normal to bronze, to copper, to silver, and then to gold) by doing the following things in any order:
- Become the pokemon league champion.
- Complete your Pokedex.
- Beat 50 trainers in the battle tower.
- Receive a ribbon from all five contest types in the master ranking.
- Hint: Watch TV
- Watch television to see commercials advertising bargains and the like. Here are some occurences to keep your eyes peeled for:
- A commercial for the Mauville Game Corner. When it plays, head over there for increased prizes.
- A commercial for the Lilycove Department Store. Get a discount after you see the commercial.
- Pokemon sighting information. When the TV tells you a specific Pokemon is spotted, go to that location to find the monster in question.
- A commercial for the Slateport City energy guy. Go to him to get energy items at a reduced price.
- Unlock National Pokedex
- Trade from Pokemon Fire Red or Pokemon Leaf Green.
- Unlock Rare Stones
- You can find there near Mossdeep, under the water. You have to go to the Hunter's House.
- Fire Stone: Give the Shard Hunter a Red Shard.
- Leaf Stone: Give the Shard Hunter a Green Shard.
- Thunder Stone: Give the Shard Hunter a Yellow Shard.
- Water Stone: Give the Shard Hunter a Blue Shard.
- Unlock Scarfs
- Blue Scarf: make sure you have maximum beauty on lead Pokémon.
- Green Scarf: make sure you have maximum smartness on lead Pokémon.
- Pink Scarf: make sure you have maximum cuteness on lead Pokémon.
- Red Scarf: make sure you have maximum coolness on lead Pokémon.
- Yellow Scarf: make sure you have maximum toughness on lead Pokémon.
- Unlockable: Battle in a Friend's Secret Base
- Once you link up at Pokemon Record Corner, your friend's Secret Base will appear in your game. Once you enter the Hall of Fame, find the Base, and you'll be able to fight your friend there.
- Unlockable: Battle Tower Prizes
- Complete tasks in the Battle Tower to earn the following prizes:
- HP Up
6 or more Victories:
- Bright Powder
- Choice Band
- Focus Band
- King's Rock
- Mental Herb
- Quick Claw
- Scope Lens
- White Herb
50 Victories in a row:
- Award Ribbon
- Silver Shield
100 Victories in a row:
- Unlockable: Jirachi
- Get 200 pokemon to unlock Jirachi.
- Unlockable: Mystery Event
- After you beat the Elite Four, go to Petalburg City and talk to the man by the computer. He'll ask you for a profile. Tell him "Mystery Event Is Excited". After you're done talking to him, save your game and turn your GameBoy off and then back on. You'll now have the Mystery Event option unlocked.
Pokemon: Ruby Cheats from 123 Cheats
Pokemon: Ruby cheats for Gameboy Advance Cheats
Powered By CheatsDatabase